You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to School

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to School Empty Back to School on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:18 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree
For a huge number of us, (over 50% of the most active players on TreeStory) school starts tomorrow. Most of us will be there from early in the morning, 8AM to 5:30PM EST. Thus, our playing time will be heavily limited.

This includes me(Jace), Barry, Kero, Vince, Chris, Kenny, Celina. Try to keep us updated please.

2Back to School Empty Re: Back to School on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Popter

Popter
Sprout
NinjaJaceXD wrote:For a huge number of us, (over 50% of the most active players on TreeStory) school starts tomorrow. Most of us will be there from early in the morning, 8AM to 5:30PM EST. Thus, our playing time will be heavily limited.

This includes me(Jace), Barry, Kero, Vince, Chris, Kenny, Celina. Try to keep us updated please.

Alot of us have started schoola few days ago :p

Just log on whenever you can and check up on the forums often since it doesnt take that long. But have a great first day back! :D

3Back to School Empty Re: Back to School on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree
Popter wrote:
NinjaJaceXD wrote:For a huge number of us, (over 50% of the most active players on TreeStory) school starts tomorrow. Most of us will be there from early in the morning, 8AM to 5:30PM EST. Thus, our playing time will be heavily limited.

Alot of us have started schoola few days ago :p

Just log on whenever you can and check up on the forums often since it doesnt take that long. But have a great first day back! :D

Well you guys are lucky ;n; i started on the 24th of august. And the reason its over 50% of the active player is because SOMEONE(barry) invited like 6-7 ppl from his school here. Confused

http://isitchristmas.com

4Back to School Empty Re: Back to School on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Remi

Remi
Seed
Crying I feel sorry for y'all Since Theres only 2 weeks left of my semester Crazy

Hf at school everyone <3

5Back to School Empty Re: Back to School on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Drew

Drew
Sapling
wo woo wowwwwwwwwwwwww...w heres my name? :3

https://facebook.com/coloosus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum