You are not connected. Please login or register

A maybe...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A maybe... Empty A maybe... on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Nintendo

Seed
Dear TreeStory,

I had a very good time playing this amazing server. I am saying "a very good time" for a reason, and that reason is, is that I most likely will leave. Im not positive, but I might so dont expect me to be on the server. There are three reasons why i am leaving (if i am), 1: i dont need the drama that I am getting (You honestly ddont know my life that well to understand). 2: Im sick of people bagging on me, like you seriously cant take a joke? Come on get a sense of humor. 3: i dont agree with some of the rules on the server, so not everyone agrees with eachother thats fine, thats life for you. I never regret playing the server. I got to meet new friends, which is always good. So thanks again...

Drew~

2A maybe... Empty Re: A maybe... on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Emmysawrr

Emmysawrr
Game Master
Game Master
DRAMA QUEEN . Angry

3A maybe... Empty Re: A maybe... on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Curiosity

Admin
First off, you're pretty god damn dramatic yourself. "(You honestly ddont know my life that well to understand).". Emmy, Erik, Me, Alex, everyone else, we all have problems of our own. Don't bitch about your problems thinking you can use it as defense.

Secondly, you bash people quite a bit and you often can't take a joke, so shut up.

Lastly, if there's rules you don't agree with, that's NO ONE'S problem but your own. I'm happy you dealt with it by leaving.

I'm sorry to see a player go, but you need to chill your balls.

https://treestory.canadian-forum.com

4A maybe... Empty Re: A maybe... on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 am

Pixel

Pixel
Web Master
Curiousity wrote:First off, you're pretty god damn dramatic yourself. "(You honestly ddont know my life that well to understand).". Emmy, Erik, Me, Alex, everyone else, we all have problems of our own. Don't bitch about your problems thinking you can use it as defense.

Secondly, you bash people quite a bit and you often can't take a joke, so shut up.

Lastly, if there's rules you don't agree with, that's NO ONE'S problem but your own. I'm happy you dealt with it by leaving.

I'm sorry to see a player go, but you need to chill your balls.

I agree Pirate

5A maybe... Empty Re: A maybe... on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:15 pm

MonksHood

MonksHood
Seed
Sorry to see you go but like i told you.. right now saying you dont know my life to eve wont work because me and him are the only ones to complain bout it.. and its pretty even on both sides...A maybe... 3181402168

Please if you stay cut the drama i told u this last night... and dont kiss ass i see that only when im around

6A maybe... Empty Re: A maybe... on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:26 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree
Agree^
Agree^^
Agree^^^

1.Why exactly do you disagree with the rules anyway? TreeStory is open to suggestions.
2.Besides, when have we offended you? (I know Vince and Drew#2 may probably have, but they're weird. Trust me.)
3.You don't need to be so dramatic anyway. I occasionally leave for a while too. But I still stay for other reasons.

7A maybe... Empty Re: A maybe... on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Emmysawrr

Emmysawrr
Game Master
Game Master
NinjaJaceXD wrote:Agree^
Agree^^
Agree^^^

1.Why exactly do you disagree with the rules anyway? TreeStory is open to suggestions.
2.Besides, when have we offended you? (I know Vince and Drew#2 may probably have, but they're weird. Trust me.)
3.You don't need to be so dramatic anyway. I occasionally leave for a while too. But I still stay for other reasons.

Thank you Jace .
Treestory IS open to suggestions , if you have a problem NOT related to the server .. then that isn't a problem , Drew .
Seriously .. Maybe you don't get enough attention where you live or some shit .. cause this is just TOO stupid . Ambivalent

8A maybe... Empty Re: A maybe... on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Curiosity

Admin
This is going to end up causing to much trouble. Thread closed.

https://treestory.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum