TreeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rex's Skill Guide

+2
Feather
rex
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rex's Skill Guide Empty Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 am

rex

rex
Sprout

Hi People, I just notice not much of people are not keeping the right skills.
Therefore I just gona share with everyone of what skills I been keeping.

FYI: Keeping skills is just adding those skill icons to your keyboard before you reborn to other jobs.

1st Question: Why keep skills/buffs from other jobs? Why dun just keep to one job?
Erm... I dun really feel like answering this question. It’s just like 10 sticks are harder than 1 stick? IDK? Or Anyone could provide me a decent answer? LOL.
Skills from all jobs are definitely better than skills from one job.
Just imagine, You would to be a pirate, having speed(haste) and high jump(flash jump) like assassin, able to hit two times in one shot(shadow partner), able to hit critical damage(sharp eye) and slow monster speed down(hamstring), teleport like a mage and use mp to block damage and many many more. Won’t that be great? XD

2nd Question: If I were to change my job all the time, dun I have to change my equipments too?

Get items that belong to the “Common” category so you dun have to keep buying and scrolling new items. Examples like Bath towel, Zakum helmet, Facestompers, etc.

3rd Question: So which job am I gona be after collecting all skills from all jobs?

First of all, you do not need to collect skills from all jobs. I have come out with a list of useful skills you gona need from 6 different jobs and 1 optional job.

Secondly, in private server is definitely different from the original game. Sooner or later, everyone damage will get uber high due to rebirth system and godly items.

Therefore the key factor that will that differ everyone is the attack speed. Jobs with ranged attack like night lord, bowmaster and corsair will sure have higher attack speed than any other melee jobs.

Another factor will be the weapon you currently have. If you have a better bow, why dun become bowmaster. It’s kinda common sense.

Last factor will be the style of fighting you preferred/ used to. I will use myself as an example, even though I got a quite decent bow, but I still prefer the way how corsair fights.
Night lord, attack speed is fast, but can’t really fight when monster flooding near you.
Bowmaster, you can use arrow rain to kill monster near you and use hurricane to focus one monster.
Corsair, there is two mode of fighting, normal or battleship.
Rapid shot, attack speed is same as hurricane (fastest attack speed skill).
Battleship mode, there are two skills are important. Torpedo, this skill allows you to hit 6 monsters that are standing in your way. Cannon able to shoot 4 times on single target( after a shadow partner buff, able to hit 8 times instead of night lord triple throw X2).

I guess that is (way)enough for an introduction of keeping skills. The list of skills will be coming out at the next post.

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

2Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 am

rex

rex
Sprout

Recommended Skills to keep from different types of job (the order is how I train from rb 0 and onwards):

Hero:
Sword Booster, Power Guard, Combo Attack, Stance, Brandish, Enrage,

Bishop:
Magic Guard, Infinity, Holy Shield, Resurrection, Mana Reflection, Holy Symbol, Dispel (is a good skill to remove any abnormal states of party members but you could stock up all cure potions for yourself)
MAY: Teleport, Invincible, Bless

Paladin( I will talk about this job skills on the monster weakness guide):
Fire charge, Ice Charge, Thunder Charge, Holy charge,

Night Lord:
Dark Sight, Haste, Meso up, Shadow Partner, Flash Jump

Bow master):
Sharp Eyes, Hamstring, Concentrate

Dark Knight (OPTIONAL):
May: Dragon Roar, Beholder (has a healing effect after every few seconds to make up for dragon blood), Dragon Blood (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ALL; as it will increase your attack but decrease your hp every few seconds. When a boss deal a max damage to you, and leave you 1 hp and 1 mp, sometimes dragon blood may kill you if not heal or pot in time)
If you chosen DK as a job, try maintain your health less than half, so your attack X 2. One good way to maintain your health is you could use magic guard from bishop.

Corsair (Do not have to become this job if you are not taking it as the last job):
Gun Booster, Aerial Strike, Battleship, Battleship Cannon, Battleship Torpedo

The next post will explain how to use them orderly.

3Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 am

rex

rex
Sprout

1st step
1st of all, you will need to add your skill in macro else i doubt there will be enough space left

This is how i manage my skills in macro and buff in this order too:

1st macro (Combo Attack, Power Guard, Power Stance)
2nd macro (Meso up,Magic Guard,*******)
3rd macro (Holy Symbol,Mana Reflection,*******)
4th macro (Haste, Sharp Eyes, Hamstring)
5th macro (Shadow Partner, Invincible and Bless)

*As you notice there are some blank in some macro, you can add skills like iron will(from dark knight), magic amour from 1st job mage, iron body from 1st job warrior or even focus from bowman.

Some buffs that are unable to add in macro:
Echo of hero, Concentrate,Holy Shield,Infinity

2nd step
Depend on the monster you going to kill, equip a lvl 1 sword and bluff the element charge from paladin and then change it back to gun.(Let use corsair as an example here)

3rd step
After changing back to gun, use blank shot or Aerial Strike or any melee attack that able to attack on monster in order to charge the combo( from hero). Charge it to the max where u see a full purple circle. Use a skill, “Enrage” (from hero). Then charge the combo full again.

4th / LAST step
After charging the combo, get on the battleship to use either Cannon (main attack) or Torpedo skill (usually used to kill large group of mobs).

Some points to take note:

Summon skills will replace combo charge. Vice versa
Rage will replace Enrage.(that is why i do not recommend rage)
Booster skill will be removed if u switch your weapon.(Example: Sword booster will be gone if u switch to Gun.)

TIPS: *If you want to use summons(like octopus, dragon and phoenix), use them before starting the 1st macro. After all these bluffs, the icon for summon will be gone. So what happen if you would like to remove it, summon it again and icon will be back and right click it. Buff combo charge again and charge it to max.

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

Last edited by rex on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total

4Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

rex wrote:Recommended Skills to keep from different types of job (the order is how I train from rb 0 and onwards):

Hero:

Bishop:
Magic Guard, Infinity, Holy Shield, Resurrection, Mana Reflection, Holy Symbol, Dispel (is a good skill to remove any abnormal states of party members but you could stock up all cure potions for yourself)

Paladin( I will talk about this job skills on the monster weakness guide):

Night Lord:

Bow master):

Dark Knight (OPTIONAL):
May: Dragon Roar, Beholder (has a healing effect after every few seconds to make up for dragon blood), Dragon Blood (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ALL; as it will increase your attack but decrease your hp every few seconds. When a boss deal a max damage to you, and leave you 1 hp and 1 mp, sometimes dragon blood may kill you if not heal or pot in time)
If you chosen DK as a job, try maintain your health less than half, so your attack X 2. One good way to maintain your health is you could use magic guard from bishop.

Corsair (Do not have to become this job if you are not taking it as the last job):

This is quite solid but there are some skills needed to be added/deleted
Delete:All Sword Charges except Holy(140% highest increase), MesoUp(useless), Beholder/DragonBlood(Concentrate is better and requires only one skill, Teleport(UFJ pwns it) unless you like hasing the fun. Power Guard(you wont do massive damage without a HUGE amount of stats).

Add: Meso Guard to Night Lord(THIS ROCKS), IronWill(cancels def lowering of Rage),Wings(totally fun). Invincible and Bless can be moved to the non-optional range.
Hope this helped!

http://isitchristmas.com

5Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:33 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Feather wrote:
rex wrote:Recommended Skills to keep from different types of job (the order is how I train from rb 0 and onwards:(

Hero:

Bishop:

Paladin( I will talk about this job skills on the monster weakness guide:(

Night Lord:

Bow master:(

Dark Knight (OPTIONAL:(

Corsair (Do not have to become this job if you are not taking it as the last job:(

Delete:All Sword Charges except Holy(140% highest increase), MesoUp(useless), Beholder/DragonBlood(Concentrate is better and requires only one skill, Teleport(UFJ pwns it) unless you like hasing the fun. Power Guard(you wont do massive damage without a HUGE amount of stats).

Add: Meso Guard to Night Lord(THIS ROCKS), IronWill(cancels def lowering of Rage),Wings(totally fun). Invincible and Bless can be moved to the non-optional range.
Hope this helped!

You may want to keep the other charges as a paladin because different mobs and bosses have elemental resistances and the like, such as BF being immune to holy.

6Rex's Skill Guide Empty well... Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

NinjaJaceXD wrote:
Feather wrote:
rex wrote:Recommended Skills to keep from different types of job (the order is how I train from rb 0 and onwards:(

Hero:

Bishop:

Night Lord:

Corsair (Do not have to become this job if you are not taking it as the last job:(

Hope this helped!

You may want to keep the other charges as a paladin because different mobs and bosses have elemental resistances and the like, such as BF being immune to holy.
When you onehitko BF it really doesnt matter(godly equips)

7Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:05 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Feather wrote:
NinjaJaceXD wrote:
Feather wrote:

Hero:

Bishop:

Night Lord:

Hope this helped!

When you onehitko BF it really doesnt matter(godly equips)

If you one hit KO BF whats the point of even having the charge? BTW, immune means you will always hit 1 dmg on something

8Rex's Skill Guide Empty the point Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

the point of the charge is that it increases attack. You can just take off the skill and attack BF o-o

9Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 pm

rex

rex
Sprout

Feather wrote:

Hope this helped!

Please stop thinking that everyone is able to ONE HIT KO.
Meso up:You cant really prove that meso up is not working. Since holy symbol is working, why not meso up?
Element charges: Like to ask, are you happy with 140% or 200%?
Dragon blood: Its belong to Dragon Knight(OPTIONAL JOB)
Telepot: If you noticed closely, I put a MAY*.
Power Guard: Its better than do not use right?

Meso Guard: In the 1st place, i intro magic guard, and for newcommers would need more meso. Why in the 1st place, reduce their meso instead of mp.
Iron will: If you notice,I do not recommand rage, due to it will cancel out enrage. (But I think you can add that cos afterall there are lots of spaces left on the keyboard)

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

10Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

rex wrote:
Feather wrote:

Hope this helped!

Please stop thinking that everyone is able to ONE HIT KO.
Meso up:You cant really prove that meso up is not working. Since holy symbol is working, why not meso up?
Element charges: Like to ask, are you happy with 140% or 200%?
Dragon blood: Its belong to Dragon Knight(OPTIONAL JOB)
Telepot: If you noticed closely, I put a MAY*.
Power Guard: Its better than do not use right?

Meso Guard: In the 1st place, i intro magic guard, and for newcommers would need more meso. Why in the 1st place, reduce their meso instead of mp.
Iron will: If you notice,I do not recommand rage, due to it will cancel out enrage. (But I think you can add that cos afterall there are lots of spaces left on the keyboard)

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex
oh my god
did you even read it.
1) EVEN IF THEY DONT ONE HIT KO YOU DONT NEED THE OTHER CHARGES. THE CHARGES DO NOT COMPOUND. YOU CANNOT MAKE 200% OUT OF 3 CHARGES.
2) YOU CANT KEEP ENRAGE. ITS A PASSIVE SKILL THAT ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU ARE A DRAGON KNIGHT.
3) MESO UP IS USELESS. IT MAKES MONSTERS DROP LIKE 100 MESOS WHEN YOU HIT THEM. MESO GUARD INCREASES YOUR DEFENSE WITH MESOS BUT WHEN YOU KILL MONSTERS YOU STILL PROFIT.
3) DRAGON BLOOD IS NOT WORTH IT. YOU GET MORE BENEFIT WITH CONCENTRATE ONLY. INFACT YOU DONT EVEN NEED RAGE. JUST CONCETRATE WILL DO. IF YOU WANT RAGE DO THE RAGE/IRON WILL COMBO.

11Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:42 pm

rex

rex
Sprout

Feather wrote:
oh my god
did you even read it.
1) EVEN IF THEY DONT ONE HIT KO YOU DONT NEED THE OTHER CHARGES. THE CHARGES DO NOT COMPOUND. YOU CANNOT MAKE 200% OUT OF 3 CHARGES.
2) YOU CANT KEEP ENRAGE. ITS A PASSIVE SKILL THAT ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU ARE A DRAGON KNIGHT.
3) MESO UP IS USELESS. IT MAKES MONSTERS DROP LIKE 100 MESOS WHEN YOU HIT THEM. MESO GUARD INCREASES YOUR DEFENSE WITH MESOS BUT WHEN YOU KILL MONSTERS YOU STILL PROFIT.
3) DRAGON BLOOD IS NOT WORTH IT. YOU GET MORE BENEFIT WITH CONCENTRATE ONLY. INFACT YOU DONT EVEN NEED RAGE. JUST CONCETRATE WILL DO. IF YOU WANT RAGE DO THE RAGE/IRON WILL COMBO.

hey hey hey, chill dude.
I really wonder have you use element charge before?
1)For example, If you use fire charge, fight pianus. Your damage will be much higher than using holy charge.
2)Why in the 1st place, use meso to block damage? wont use mp will be better? Since you do not require any mp to use skills due to bishop's Infinity.
3)As i mentioned, Dark Knight is an optional job, that i do not really recommend. But for the sake of getting a bit higher damage, some people are willing to take the risk.
4)I am just saying I did not recommend rage so reason for your iron will is invalid. But still Iron will do helps, that why i added,"(But I think you can add that cos afterall there are lots of spaces left on the keyboard)".

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

12Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Popter

Popter
Sprout

I think this guide is very good and it is now my own training guide.

If you guys dont agree, make your own training guide, the way Rex trains is very nice and I like it alot :)

+1

13Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

Popter wrote:I think this guide is very good and it is now my own training guide.

If you guys dont agree, make your own training guide, the way Rex trains is very nice and I like it alot :)

+1

its not a training guide lol its a skill guide o3o
Refer to Trundle's training guide for some training stuffies.

14Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm

rex

rex
Sprout

Its because the order of the job is how i train.
I think alex meant it tat way.

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

15Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm

MonksHood

MonksHood
Seed

Im usually happy with Shadow Partner, Combo Atk, Maple Warrior, Sharp Eyes and haste.... Well i guess this works too

16Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 pm

rex

rex
Sprout

Cos 32767 is enough for you. LOL XD

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

17Rex's Skill Guide Empty Re: Rex's Skill Guide Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:51 pm

xCinnamonCici

Seed

Thanks for the awesome guide Rex :D! This is gunna help me alot!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum