TreeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my questions and suggestions....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my questions and suggestions.... Empty my questions and suggestions.... Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Drew

Drew
Sapling

1. do pets work? im not in the mood in private servers to pick up my own stuff up so i rely on meso magnets.
2. can the coders change super transformation so that you are able to use it at any job not only brawler and/ or tb.
3. maxskills? i know eve said it was a spoon feeder, but it doesnt hurt to try :D
4. kick out terra froest in @spinel, it tempts me to get wgl but barry said that young will auto ban me if i step into map.
5. get like a friendly reminder or something to remind you that it is time to job adavnce(this i desperatly need).
6. how do you wz edit to get rid of quest lightbulb?
7. barry is funny as a Gm
8. why is young's IGN conan, conan reminds me of conan o brien, the late night talk show host
9. what's the name for skele map?
10. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Crying i now need summonign rock to use eagle summon from the bowmaster skills..... i dont have inferno...
take as long as you want as like as long its in a timely matter

Last edited by Drew on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my conclusion :D)

https://facebook.com/coloosus

2my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

Drew wrote:1. do pets work? im not in the mood in private servers to pick up my own stuff up so i rely on meso magnets.
2. can the coders change super transformation so that you are able to use it at any job not only brawler and/ or tb.
3. maxskills? i know eve said it was a spoon feeder, but it doesnt hurt to try :D
4. kick out terra froest in @spinel, it tempts me to get wgl but barry said that young will auto ban me if i step into map.
5. get like a friendly reminder or something to remind you that it is time to job adavnce(this i desperatly need).
8. why is young's IGN conan, conan reminds me of conan o brien, the late night talk show host
10. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Crying i now need summonign rock to use eagle summon from the bowmaster skills..... i dont have inferno...
@#1. Test it yourself?
The coders can not make the server as to cater your personal needs.
And the LightBulb thing. Google it.
The fact that you need a reminder is something others may hate.
Young's ign is a mystery to me as well o3o
Please read the Trundle Training Guide, but just for the sake of speed. The Restoring Memory.
Removing Terra Forest is a good idea if we cant enter it.
Summoning rocks have always been required... its only 5k each.
@#7. Not a question nor a suggestion. GG

Last edited by Feather on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot #7)

http://isitchristmas.com

3my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Drew

Drew
Sapling

now i realize how stupid i sound :3

https://facebook.com/coloosus

4my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

Drew wrote:now i realize how stupid i sound :3
Nah, you just need to reform your suggestions/questions.

5my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Toadus

Sapling

Drew wrote:
I tried to answer with a bit more info than Jerry. :P
1. do pets work? im not in the mood in private servers to pick up my own stuff up so i rely on meso magnets.
1. Pets do work. Meso magnets are unable to be purchased however.
2. I'm pretty sure you can use super transformation as any job, but you can't use any other skills other than Bucc/TB skills.
3. If Eve said it was a spoon feeder, I've got to disagree with him for this one. No max skills for a midrate server is only going to cause a loss of players.
4. They probably will do that.
5. Why do you need a reminder? Is it that hard to swap a quick glance at your level while you're training?
6. On the downloads page of the new website, the quest lightbulb remover WZ download is linked.
7. Haha.
8. Young's IGN is Conan because he wants it to be Conan.
9. Google it. Even though Jerry's already answered it.^
10. @shop has summoning rocks. You don't need summoning rocks for Phoenix/Frostprey.

6my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 am

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Drew wrote:1. do pets work? im not in the mood in private servers to pick up my own stuff up so i rely on meso magnets.
10. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i now need summonign rock to use eagle summon from the bowmaster skills..... i dont have inferno...

1. yes pets work, the items don't seem to though.
2. idk whats the point if super transformation is only useful for brawlers.
3. Maxskills is a feature that was available in v0.2 and before. There is still a way to max skills which i think that nobody is willing to share because it really makes the game too easy. However, we should try to recode the files so that you are able to put points into skills when you make a late job adv.
4. you should just earn 1bil and keep trading for wgl
5. keep track of your exp.
6. just ignore it
7. that's not a question
8. why not?
9. the restoring memory
10. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

7my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 am

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Does that answer your questions?^

8my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

lawl

9my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Curiosity

Admin

I'm re-adding maxskills. Expect it when we get the VPS.

https://treestory.canadian-forum.com

10my questions and suggestions.... Empty Re: my questions and suggestions.... Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

Isnt that this thursday? If yes, GOOD cuz as soon as i come home its 9 and i can play Tree :D SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN RULES<33333333333333333

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum