TreeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Leaf In TreeStory :)

+3
NinjaJaceXD
Pixel
xCinnamonCici
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am

xCinnamonCici

Seed

Hi guys! My name is Cici, and I'm just starting TreeStory today :D
My IGN is StarBerry.
`Please feel free to buddy me :) I'm always happy to be making new friends!

BTW, I really really like this private server because the graphics on the website and forums are AMAZING o: honestly. Kudos to everyone who designed/created it :)!!!

2A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty Re: A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 am

Pixel

Pixel
Web Master

Welcome to TreeStory! And thanks Pirate

3A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty Re: A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 am

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

WELCOME

4A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty Re: A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Curiosity

Admin

Welcome, we hope you enjoy playing the server and meeting new people.

https://treestory.canadian-forum.com

5A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty Re: A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:34 pm

rex

rex
Sprout

Welcome and nice to meet you.
Hope we can meet in game asap and get you in my stalk list. I mean buddy list. XD

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

6A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty Re: A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Popter

Popter
Sprout

rex wrote:Welcome and nice to meet you.
Hope we can meet in game asap and get you in my stalk list. I mean buddy list. XD

Cheers
Happy Mapling
Rex

hey Cici c: Nice to have a new member to the group!

Ignore Rex he's a creepy stalker, Dont let him knwo anything about you or he'll eat you. I'm serious :p

Anyways I'm Alex, the best of the best, Chat me up online, yes? ;)

Love you Rex < 3

7A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty Re: A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 pm

xCinnamonCici

Seed

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes everyone :) Especially @ Rex's. Haha && Thanks for the warning Alex :P

8A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Empty Re: A New Leaf In TreeStory :) Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 am

Feather

Feather
Tree

LOL Cici Alex is just trolling a bit. Rex is mature and a great guy. By the way my names Jerry^^.

http://isitchristmas.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum