TreeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions and suggestion #2

+2
Pixel
Drew
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Questions and suggestion #2 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Drew

Drew
Sapling

1. battleship/machine mount thing (gunslinger 4th job)can't climb ladders and cannot flash jump
2. what does "error code: 38 file reached to the end" mean.... Pixel said a lot a people experience this but im not sure how to fix it...
3. to remove lightbulb, you get the wz file quest.wz that is altered and you change it with the original file righttttt? o.o
4. what does inkspell dude do? (the perfect pitch)
5. a player asked me if you could reset your stats... i think his name was mike or loved
6. sometimes when you use the 3 mage ultimate skills consecutively, you lagg like really badly...
7. is all the GMs in west coast of either cananda or america
8. rofl at curiosity npc that msi lol
9. friendly staff but i must say that theeir not active enough ;/(to me and in mine opinion)
10. where can you get plastic crowns o.0
11. how about wgl and peaches? i saw a snail drop a peach and im desperate to get back in the cookie studio.... need faster exp and less stress than zak
12. any custom items, maps or skills coming soon?
13. is there a command for regular players to see how much people are on the server
feel free to take your time...it's not like im in a rush

https://facebook.com/coloosus

2Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Pixel

Pixel
Web Master

I said that you need to patch your files..

3Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 am

Toadus

Sapling

1. Battleship isn't supposed to be able to climb ladders. You're not supposed to be able to FJ while in the ship either.
2. You can't really fix it, it happens to everyone with private servers. Just make sure you patched your files.
3. Yes, you just basically paste over it.
4. Nothing, I believe.
5. Okay. ._. Are you asking how? @resetstr/dex/int/luk
6. Of course you lag badly, they're the ultimates. Ultimates lag on GMS as well.
10. Um, you can find 'em from King Bloctopus
11. @buywgl every 1 bill. Peaches you get from various monsters; I believe HHG1 monsters drop it.
12. We have custom items. Patch your files.
13. @online

4Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Curiosity

Admin

Drew wrote:1. battleship/machine mount thing (gunslinger 4th job)can't climb ladders and cannot flash jump
2. what does "error code: 38 file reached to the end" mean.... Pixel said a lot a people experience this but im not sure how to fix it...
3. to remove lightbulb, you get the wz file quest.wz that is altered and you change it with the original file righttttt? o.o
5. a player asked me if you could reset your stats... i think his name was mike or loved
6. sometimes when you use the 3 mage ultimate skills consecutively, you lagg like really badly...
9. friendly staff but i must say that theeir not active enough ;/(to me and in mine opinion)
11. how about wgl and peaches? i saw a snail drop a peach and im desperate to get back in the cookie studio.... need faster exp and less stress than zak
13. is there a command for regular players to see how much people are on the server

1. I never knew the battleship was able to climb ladders or FJ to begin with.
2. Error code 38 happens occasionally, it's an extremely common error and there's no way to fix it as far as I know.
3. Yes.
4. Nothing.
5. @resetstr, @resetdex, @resetint, @resetluk.
6. Dunno whatchur talkin' about, I've never used a mage much.
7. Unknown.
8. Ikr
9. I know Emmy has gone inactive lately, but Erik, Pixel, and I have been quite active and it's more than enough for the time being.
10. Plastic crowns are useless. Please tell me what NPC is requiring you have them.
11. Please rephrase your question.
12. There's plenty more to come, just wait.
13. The bulletin in board in the FM... click it and then click "Client connected". There is no command for players that will provide names of online players, and there never will be.

https://treestory.canadian-forum.com

5Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Drew

Drew
Sapling

Curiosity wrote:
Drew wrote:1. battleship/machine mount thing (gunslinger 4th job)can't climb ladders and cannot flash jump

2. Error code 38 happens occasionally, it's an extremely common error and there's no way to fix it as far as I know.
3. Yes.
4. Nothing.
7. Unknown.
8. Ikr
9. I know Emmy has gone inactive lately, but Erik, Pixel, and I have been quite active and it's more than enough for the time being.
10. Plastic crowns are useless. Please tell me what NPC is requiring you have them.
13. The bulletin in board in the FM... click it and then click "Client connected". There is no command for players that will provide names of online players, and there never will be.
@ your answer to number ten, this is a irrelevent question, since to join the fishing league you need 20 plastic crowns.... just a little side note is this an evolved version of supremeMS? lol me and chris found a super gachapon in hene :3

https://facebook.com/coloosus

6Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Curiosity

Admin

Drew wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

3. Yes.
4. Nothing.
7. Unknown.
8. Ikr
@ your answer to number ten, this is a irrelevent question, since to join the fishing league you need 20 plastic crowns.... just a little side note is this an evolved version of supremeMS? lol me and chris found a super gachapon in hene :3

"evolved" wouldn't be the proper term. SupremeMS released their repack on a forum and we used it since most of the things are there for us. MoopleDEV is completely clean and we have to do everything from scratch. It's always easier to get something that's complete and break it down rather than starting from nothing.

7Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:25 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Curiosity wrote:
Drew wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

3. Yes.
4. Nothing.
7. Unknown.
8. Ikr

"evolved" wouldn't be the proper term. SupremeMS released their repack on a forum and we used it since most of the things are there for us. MoopleDEV is completely clean and we have to do everything from scratch. It's always easier to get something that's complete and break it down rather than starting from nothing.

Like +1

Drew... Why not just ask someone when we're on instead of making all these "quizzes" up. Half of the things aren't even questions.

8Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Curiosity

Admin

NinjaJaceXD wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Drew wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

3. Yes.
4. Nothing.
7. Unknown.
8. Ikr

Like +1

Drew... Why not just ask someone when we're on instead of making all these "quizzes" up. Half of the things aren't even questions.

I prefer this to being bombarded with questions in game.

9Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Well, he could always ask some of us other players, which he doesn't. I think he should just try to figure out some of this crap out himself.

10Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

Point taken ._. too many spoonfeeders. Btw try to let up on the rage rage sir o3o

http://isitchristmas.com

11Questions and suggestion #2 Empty Re: Questions and suggestion #2 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Well, I suppose this is a pretty good idea because anyone can come here and answer, but not everybody can do so if you ask on chat or in-game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum