TreeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of this...?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All of this...? Empty All of this...? Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Popter

Popter
Sprout

Well I'd like to make this clear and not beat around the bush.

I think we need to be a little nicer to, everyone. I just find that sometimes we are all a little to mean and say some things that we could have re-writen to sound a little nicer (Myself included), because I see people saying rude things to people, but once that person gets one rude thing writen about them they flip out, and it doesnt feel good at all. So I'm just asking, why dont we all try to think a little more before we talk and make sure we dont make people feel like shit.. Cause it's not welcoming at all in the least, and im not being hypocryticall because I myself have said and done a few things that I could have changed.

Please hear me out and think hard in this, I wont really appreciate people posting here saying anything negative, unless you would like to clear something up for me. If not, please dont even post anything.

Good day.

2All of this...? Empty Re: All of this...? Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:35 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

In addition to Poptart's wise words, it is still offending even if you add the words "No offense" to whatever you're saying. It just makes it worse.

3All of this...? Empty Re: All of this...? Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

Err sometimes rudeness is a last resort to get a point across because the opposition may be blinded by their stubborn personality? Like myself c: i be vurry vurry stubborn. But yes Popter does make a good point

http://isitchristmas.com

4All of this...? Empty Re: All of this...? Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Yeah, well, by that time, you're probably being rude already, and so we start yelling at you to stop trying to dig a hole with a needle.

5All of this...? Empty Re: All of this...? Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

holes are easy to dig with needles :D. Stick a needle in the ground c:

http://isitchristmas.com

6All of this...? Empty Re: All of this...? Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

You ever see the movie Holes?
Good luck doing that.
If you really were that stubborn, you would dig a new Grand Canyon for us.

7All of this...? Empty Re: All of this...? Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

I doubt you're that stubborn though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum