TreeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Player Training Program

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Player Training Program Empty New Player Training Program Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Okay, so I was on the website checking the rankings the other day, and I saw everybody after page 9 has 0 rebirths. We ought to start a program that helps new players train, since it's really hard to level.

2New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

NinjaJaceXD wrote:Okay, so I was on the website checking the rankings the other day, and I saw everybody after page 9 has 0 rebirths. We ought to start a program that helps new players train, since it's really hard to level.

Duly Noted; however, this server was not made for spoonfeeding SIR Pirate .

http://isitchristmas.com

3New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Hell no.

One item, and training to 3 rebirths is already more than enough.

Can I lead for this?

4New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

NinjaJaceXD wrote:Hell no.

One item, and training to 3 rebirths is already more than enough.

Can I lead for this?

1 rebirth -.-

5New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 pm

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Agreed.

6New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Pixel

Pixel
Web Master

Nobody wants a server that isn't fun, so a better training program is a good idea!
Truthfully, I prefer highrate servers, which is why I'm not in game here a whole lot

7New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 am

Feather

Feather
Tree

Pixel wrote:Nobody wants a server that isn't fun, so a better training program is a good idea!
Truthfully, I prefer highrate servers, which is why I'm not in game here a whole lot

I prefer FM rooms with mobs but not boss mobs ^^

8New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 am

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

True
But we should only put monsters that are hard to reach via Spinel or have too little spawn, and they shouldn't be inconveniently placed in the FM, either. We should come up with a list of those monsters.

But still, I'm comfortable with training the players via the maps on Trundle's guide. Those are all reachable via Spinel.

Feel free to give suggestions.

Here is the current list. If suggestions are given, I will consider it before I update the list.(By the way, most mobs ought to be bosses, because those are hardest to reach)

Name (Level) [Original EXP Rate]
-Rombot? (47) [720]:It's a pseudo-boss. Fairly easy to kill, and relatively easy exp for those in transition between Skeletons and Scarecrows.
-Hoodoo/Voodoo? (60) [335]: Good exp for those in transition between Scarecrows and Jesters.
-Slimey and Selkie Jr./ Mysterious Path 3 monsters. (63 and 60 respectively) [220 and 250 respectively]:Good exp for those in transition between Scarecrows and Jesters and has a very good drop rate of steelies and equips.

Last edited by NinjaJaceXD on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

9New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 am

NinjaJaceXD

NinjaJaceXD
Tree

Pixel wrote:Nobody wants a server that isn't fun, so a better training program is a good idea!

Do we really need anything higher rated than white roosters? The higher rebirthed players can easily reach one rebirth every 3 or so minutes, however, Eve ought to fix the bug that allows people to relog in, change channel, and get rid of the timer. I admit, I was the one who found this. Not really a concern for me anymore, since I have over 150 passes remainder.

10New Player Training Program Empty Re: New Player Training Program Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 pm

rex

rex
Sprout

I have been training newcomers and usually train them to 5rb.(According to my skill guide, they need a min of 5 rb to gather all the useful skills.)
I think most important is to hav enough peach to giv those newcomers to enter the training map.(50 peaches each person.)

Happy Mapling
Cheers
Rex

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]