TreeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just some event ideas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just some event ideas Empty Just some event ideas Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Trundle

Trundle
Sapling

Event Ideas:

1. Last Man Standing(I dont know which map. Most likely the middle of the OX map.) You spawn all those jr necki. Last one standing in middle wins

2. Bingo! : (OX map) i like this game. ****, i dont know how to explain this. Okay so i am gona give you a example instead. There are 4 players and 1 GM(and your number is 79). So i say to one of the player 1-100.(they cannot choose 1 or 100. BUT they can choose a number between 1-100). they guessed 69 and that wasnt your number. So you go to the next player, you ask them 69-100(since 79 is between numbers 69-100). So they guessed 71. Keep going until someone gets the number. Once they are stuck wif something like 78-80. They can only choose number 79. The person who guesses your number gets warped out. Keep doing this until you have only one person left that didnt guess your number. After that round, you start all over. Choosing another number.

3. Musical Chairs : (Less people AND using the OX map) You use the left side of the map. So you spawn a necki on each platform. There are about like 8 platforms. So if you have 7 people playing, you put 2 neckis. The one that is not on the platform loses. Continue this by putting another necki on a platform.

I know some GMs know these events. I just wanted to share with you guys. Also sorry about my grammer. I seriously suck in english Crazy

2Just some event ideas Empty Re: Just some event ideas Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Feather

Feather
Tree

Trundle wrote:Event Ideas:

1. Last Man Standing(I dont know which map. Most likely the middle of the OX map.) You spawn all those jr necki. Last one standing in middle wins

2. Bingo! : (OX map) i like this game. ****, i dont know how to explain this. Okay so i am gona give you a example instead. There are 4 players and 1 GM(and your number is 79). So i say to one of the player 1-100.(they cannot choose 1 or 100. BUT they can choose a number between 1-100). they guessed 69 and that wasnt your number. So you go to the next player, you ask them 69-100(since 79 is between numbers 69-100). So they guessed 71. Keep going until someone gets the number. Once they are stuck wif something like 78-80. They can only choose number 79. The person who guesses your number gets warped out. Keep doing this until you have only one person left that didnt guess your number. After that round, you start all over. Choosing another number.

3. Musical Chairs : (Less people AND using the OX map) You use the left side of the map. So you spawn a necki on each platform. There are about like 8 platforms. So if you have 7 people playing, you put 2 neckis. The one that is not on the platform loses. Continue this by putting another necki on a platform.

I know some GMs know these events. I just wanted to share with you guys. Also sorry about my grammer. I seriously suck in english Crazy

Your grammar is quite fine. For Last Man Standing, I saw a different version(which i think would be better, but is a bit complicated[explained in a bit]). I used to play RadianceMS(now v83) and in their OX Map, you could kill other people(like PvP). Basically, everyone gets in the middle. You have two hunters(GMs or Volunteers) which use only Hurricane to kill others. Simple :P Last Man Standing wins :3. There are two ways to do prizes.
1) Have multiple rounds with the winner receiving: WGL's OR Event Trophies
2) Have three people/one person left, and three people get 1st: IOC/5Event Trophies 2nd: Event Trophy 3rd: WGL's. One Person Left: IOC+Event Troph(y/ies).

I hope this helped!

http://isitchristmas.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]